Silva: The Weak Link

can't stand how he never passes the ball. instead of taking the shot 20 minutes to time, should of passes to tevez he was WIDE OPEN

Skimming through the threads there, I went past this, tracked back... looked at it for a while, scrolled down, came back to it, stared in amazement, took the plunge, clicked on it and to my amazement... it's actually a criticism thread about David Silva :| insane.

People only rate him cos he's got an exotic sounding name. If he was called Dave House no-one would have heard of him.

Jackson-ctid said:
Skimming through the threads there, I went past this, tracked back... looked at it for a while, scrolled down, came back to it, stared in amazement, took the plunge, clicked on it and to my amazement... it's actually a criticism thread about David Silva :| insane.

Imagine how gutted you'd be if you were this dense......

He's the shittest Franco-Japanese player I've ever seen

Fucking short-arse.

If I ever see anyone with this twats name on the back of their shirts I will physically spit on them with saliva from my mouth

9qz2q8.jpg

Absolute steaming dog turd of a player. Whenever he is not playing City are an exciting, stimulating and world beating football team demonstrating every penny of the four hundred million pounds perfectly spent. They breathtakingly meet the ambitions and expectations of the richest football club owner in the World.

Look at the game against Fulham.

Not fit to lace Stephen Ireland's boots. Come back Stevie!!! We miss you so much!

Plus I heard that it was him who gave Kolo the diet pills.

And he's rubbish in goal.

The lad is way too greedy and can't hold the ball up to save his life! can barely string a pass together and the physicality of the game is obvs too much for him XD

funniest thread I've read on here in awhile! Some real gems haha too many to qoute, altho don't get the ppl who seem to be taking it seriously lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.