Silva unhappy

SV Squares

Did anyone else catch Alan Green saying he's heard rumours that David Silva is unhappy?

Can't say I've come across anything to back this up and can only assume that Greeny is making it up and using it as a stick to beat us with.

I don't mind him expressing his opinion but I'm not sure he should be using the BBC as a platform for spreading unfounded stories.

Was in the papers yesterday saying that he wants to go because of the weather it was an exclusive with no quotes with Athletico Madrid wanting him. The story again was poor journalism with no base.

It was truly awful, they suggested that most of our big players will be off soon and that we'll be replacing them with another string of big money signings and that we'll never gel as a team consequently.

Thats some crystal ball they've got at 5Live.

Didn't see that story in papers Ryinho, which paper was it?

SV Squares said:
It was truly awful, they suggested that most of our big players will be off soon and that we'll be replacing them with another string of big money signings and that we'll never gel as a team consequently.

Every single shithole has been saying we'll do this, not realising that we've bought multiple players in the last 2 summers because we were taken over and then had a change of manager.

I think our team is fucking ace, and we'll be ridiculously good next season.

The guy is a world class talent. And if I was him, I'd be a bit annoyed that I was playing with a team who won't realistically be challenging for a trophy this year.

The reds may be stirring shit but fellow blues are spouting shit aswell by posting bandwidth wasting topics such as these....

oh and 4 0. ding. you can't give dzeko the penalty... fine, he'll score a nice little header.

mancincali said:
The reds may be stirring shit but fellow blues are spouting shit aswell by posting bandwidth wasting topics such as these....

oh and 4 0. ding. you can't give dzeko the penalty... fine, he'll score a nice little header.

Are we not allowed to discuss how our club is represented in the media on our own forum anymore? What is printed in papers has become a tiresome debate but I don't expect it on the BBC. You're wasting my time and bandwidth with pointless comments like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.