Silva unhappy

SV Squares said:
Did anyone else catch Alan Green saying he's heard rumours that David Silva is unhappy?

Can't say I've come across anything to back this up and can only assume that Greeny is making it up and using it as a stick to beat us with.

I don't mind him expressing his opinion but I'm not sure he should be using the BBC as a platform for spreading unfounded stories.

Just to put op at ease, he was quoting a Daily MAil Story liek everyone has said.
This Daily Mail Story was also a rehash of a story from Marca from OCTOBER.
Thats how reliable it is

Far more recent interview in 4 4 2 magazine with Silva with actual quotes from him saying that he was loving his time here

Do not panic about this

ricky77 said:
SV Squares said:
Did anyone else catch Alan Green saying he's heard rumours that David Silva is unhappy?

Can't say I've come across anything to back this up and can only assume that Greeny is making it up and using it as a stick to beat us with.

I don't mind him expressing his opinion but I'm not sure he should be using the BBC as a platform for spreading unfounded stories.

Just to put op at ease, he was quoting a Daily MAil Story liek everyone has said.
This Daily Mail Story was also a rehash of a story from Marca from OCTOBER.
Thats how reliable it is

Far more recent interview in 4 4 2 magazine with Silva with actual quotes from him saying that he was loving his time here

Do not panic about this

If players are unhappy you can usually tell in their performances like we saw with Torres,
Silva is playing well so no panic from me. I think Alan Green should go and work on SSN if he wants to fuel rumours.

Edin123 said:
The guy is a world class talent. And if I was him, I'd be a bit annoyed that I was playing with a team who won't realistically be challenging for a trophy this year.

fuck off rag - nice first post

I read an article a few weeks back stating Silva was happy and settled here etc and if anything wanted to improve his goal tally.
Nowt to worry about, cant remember where i read it as i dont buy papers/mags just browse while i am out and about.

law74 said:
gfunkstylee said:
Alan Green is a vile human being. I am embarrassed that he comes from the same country as I do. When he dies I'll be at his funeral with a carry out, enjoying the show.

Why?
Even when thr waste of healthy liver was butied - cremated, while i didnt join in with the national mourning, i certainly did not take a carry out to east belfast to celebrate his death, indeed, I find gloryfying the death of ANYONE distadteful (except maybe thatcher). Green says it as he sees it, not always to my liking, but better than many on the free to air channels, and at least he does not suck the owed trafford cock.

As for the coments about Davy Silver wanting away, it has been reported in a slimebag tabloid, and IF i was a player of his qualities, I would also be concerned if i was in a team that was not challanging for honours, but neither of us fall into that position, as I am not a world class footballer, and Silva is playing for a work in progress that is challanging for a European trophy, the FA cup and will (hopefully) be playing in the "greatest" or richest club tournament in world football.

As for the comments about hot water bottles on ITV, maybe they have nver been in a changing room where people have used deep heat to relax muscles before a game, or used heat treatment to treat muscle injuries, or maybe they just dont have a clue.

Can you leave your wanky loony left views out of this forum for 10 minutes or so. It is so fucking boring.

Alan Green says it as he sees it?!? So fucking what? So do the EDL and Hitler was not afraid to speak his mind if I remeber correctly. It does not excuse people for being cunts. Which he is. Luckily the fat currently sticking to the insides of his arteries will speed his death. Hopefully due to having to commentate on our FA Cup triumpth in May.

Edin123 said:
The guy is a world class talent. And if I was him, I'd be a bit annoyed that I was playing with a team who won't realistically be challenging for a trophy this year.

shouldnt you be on sad cafe wanking over how well your fucking team did against a blue square outfit...oh hang on !!
maybe you should go on the thread about how you were outsung then ??

No you cant cos you're on here you sad obssessed little plastic.

law74 said:
gfunkstylee said:
Alan Green is a vile human being. I am embarrassed that he comes from the same country as I do. When he dies I'll be at his funeral with a carry out, enjoying the show.

Why?
Even when thr waste of healthy liver was butied - cremated, while i didnt join in with the national mourning, i certainly did not take a carry out to east belfast to celebrate his death, indeed, I find gloryfying the death of ANYONE distadteful (except maybe thatcher). Green says it as he sees it

I'm at pains to work out exactly what George Best has to do with all this? I'm assuming that's what your on about? I was listening for the first few sentences then you contradicted yourself so I just switched off.

As for my 'glorifying the death' of someone. May I suggest a small refresher course on humor?

I read this, this week. I also read on the main OS that Silva has asked Mancini to go out and buy Mata from Valencia now why would you ask this if he was heading in the opposite direction. Just does'nt make sense.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-papers-say/2011/February/Summer-targets-revealed-in-newspapers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/What-the-pap ... newspapers</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.