Silva unhappy

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini insists David Silva has said nothing to him about a reported desire to return to Spain at the end of the season.

Mancini guided City to a 5-0 triumph over Notts County in the FA Cup on Sunday, a victory that saw Silva play a key role. However, the Spaniard is reportedly homesick and seeking a return to his native Spain in the near future.

''I didn't read these stories but someone told me this," Mancini said. "Today he played very well but he has never spoken to me about this.''

As someone else mentioned I bought 442 this month to read the Silva interview and he says the complete opposite to these articles doing the rounds. He says he is happy in Manchester, has settled quickly due to the club, team and fans. I am going to go with the 442 version as at least we know the words actually came from his mouth rather than the, we are led to believe style of journalism.

Bring in a couple of Spanish internationals to keep him company just to be safe.

*cough* And improve our squad dramatically. *cough*

I think this is all smoke being blown over from Spain, as most of the press there are saying he's unhappy and he's being heavily linked to Athletico Madrid...

They have gutter press just like us, who'll write anything when the league become a little stale.

I wouldn't read anything into it lads.

I heard the Alan Green pre-match summary and it was the worst anti-City jealous rant I have ever heard. I was actually quite irate which isn't like me! His vitriolic attack on Mario was incredible and then he went on to say both Tevz & Silva want away.

This semi-human doesn't deserve to earn any sort of living as a journalist as he hasn't a fucking clue about any sport never mind football.

Have you seen him? I am sure he wears a shit wig and he loves both Man Utd and Liverpool which means he cant understand football. Legalise euthanasia in this ****'s case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.