Silva V Berkovic V Ali B V Kinky?

Lol, there's a reason the likes of Kinkladze and Bernabia were playing for us when we were shit, it's because they weren't top players, they never played for top clubs. David Silva is a genuinely world class player, supremely talented and capable of producing at the highest level. Kinkladze, Bernabia etc were very clever, technical players, they were capable of magic and when you're playing for a midtable club in the PL it's fairly easy to look good in small doses.

On reflection, you can't say Kinkladze was immense over the course of a season, he didn't perform on the biggest stage, same as the others, but Silva is different, he's consistent and capable of performing at any level. Silva by a mile.

would of love to of seen a 26 year old ali b in our team!

gotta be silva but kinky has a special place in my heart

Ali B was a pleasure to watch. Class footballer.

It was a shame that his legs went but he was sublime.
Berkovic complimented Ali B and was a good player for us.
Kinky was good
Silva is good but I still think more is to come!!!!!

Overall, Ali Bernarbia for me.

Ali won 2 League titles and was also awarded the French Player of the year award, so in his prime thats puts him quite close to being World Class. Plus I was at Hillsborough but missed the Wednesday goal so it was 0-6 for me. What about a 4-2-3-1 formation with Silva Ali Kinky being the 3 hmmmm.

Kinky was probably the most gifted player i've see in 40 years of watching the club,there was a buzz when he got hold of the ball the shame of it is he came 15 years to early what would he have been like in this side where teams wouldn't have been able to double and treble up on him, they didn't seem to worry about leaving Ged Brannon free but Silva or Tevez might worried em a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.