Silva V Mata

southern muppet said:
Since we're already in a Mata thread, are there people who still believe we should have signed him instead of Le Nas?

Not for me, Mata's more of a forward by definition than both Silva and Nasri, Samir especially. Think many blues (myself included) are hoping that, when required Nasri will play a deeper and more central role than he plays now, dare I say the kind of role Xavi plays, I don't think Mata could do that. Up for debate who's better between Mata and Nasri though, although like I said, quite different players so often difficult to compare.

Huddersfield Blue said:
Next week, Aguero v Lee Bradbury
:D

-- Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:21 pm --

southern muppet said:
Since we're already in a Mata thread, are there people who still believe we should have signed him instead of Le Nas?
Samir was absolutely instrumental in our title challenge. He took a while to settle in, actually didn't really get going until after he scored against Tottenham but kept up some great form from then on. The winner against Chelsea was outstanding.

I'd take both.

Silva's better, but that in no way means that Mata is a bad player.

Though if Silva grew a stubble beard too he'd be undisputed BITW.

Two completely different styles and do a different job within the team so not fair to compare them.
Silva is more important (sorry eemportant) to the way we play.

CHIBUZO OKOLIE
July 10, 2012 at 11:13 am
i no does pple saying dat silver is far beta dan mata are nt a football analys bcose only a futbal analys can tell u d best among them there are two key players of deir team. silver has stay upto 2yrs in england nw y mata is just a season.nd i want way did silver beta dan mata is it in assist or in goals name it nd u no dat city has more ball wrk dan chelsea intens of age silver is greater nt playing 4 spain does nt mean dat mata is nt gud bt depend on d type of player deir hv nd silver enter spain senior team b4 mata so of dan are gud,mata even win d chelsea best player of d year due to his performance lets wait 4 dis season to end nd no hu is beta

This guy has nailed it.
Really though like it says they are similar in a lot of ways but for me Silva's movement is a class above and the big diference between them, although you could argue that he had more freedom to do whatever he wanted than Mata had last season. Wouldn't swap Nasri for him (maybe Santa Cruz)

Love_Each_Day said:
CHIBUZO OKOLIE
i no does pple saying dat silver is far beta dan mata are nt a football analys bcose only a futbal analys can tell u d best among them there are two key players of deir team. silver has stay upto 2yrs in england nw y mata is just a season.nd i want way did silver beta dan mata is it in assist or in goals name it nd u no dat city has more ball wrk dan chelsea intens of age silver is greater nt playing 4 spain does nt mean dat mata is nt gud bt depend on d type of player deir hv nd silver enter spain senior team b4 mata so of dan are gud,mata even win d chelsea best player of d year due to his performance lets wait 4 dis season to end nd no hu is beta

This guy has nailed it.
Really though like it says they are similar in a lot of ways but for me Silva's movement is a class above and the big diference between them, although you could argue that he had more freedom to do whatever he wanted than Mata had last season. Wouldn't swap Nasri for him (maybe Santa Cruz)

Can we start a collection for chibuzo please? His keyboard appears to be broken and/or missing some keys ;)

Love_Each_Day said:
CHIBUZO OKOLIE
This guy has nailed it.

This post is sponsered by Bablefish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.