Silva V Mata

No question.

Mata's good but Silva's one of the top players in world football for me.

southern muppet said:
Since we're already in a Mata thread, are there people who still believe we should have signed him instead of Le Nas?

Yup. Nasri has been much better than I thought he would be, but similar prices, we were supposed to be getting a player who hit the ground running. Mata came from a different league into a new country and still had a better overall season. Think it would have been nice for Dave to have another Spaniard about the place too.

Slightly off topic - anyone have any thoughts about the Sky Sports News headline last night?

Apparently DS has two years left on his contract and he won't discuss extending it/signing a new one!

Real Madrid linked with a move for him!

Scary thought!

Hope it's the usual Sky Sports shite!

bert's broken neck said:
Slightly off topic - anyone have any thoughts about the Sky Sports News headline last night?

Apparently DS has two years left on his contract and he won't discuss extending it/signing a new one!

Scary thought!

I did and then i remembered it was Sky Sports sources and got on with my life

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bert's broken neck said:

Scary thought!

They're not always wrong - just hope this is one of those times when they are well off the mark!

bert's broken neck said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bert's broken neck said:

Scary thought!

They're not always wrong - just hope this is one of those times when they are well off the mark!

I trust more in Mr Dave than i do Mr Source

Mata's total number of assists and goals is 38, Silva is 33 so there you go. Mata was also feeding torres.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.