Silva wants us to attack vs Bayern

We would benefit more from going at Bayern , than sitting back and defending. Bayern won't sit back , they're at home and will want the win . But whilst they go forward and attack , they leave more space for us to cause them problems. If we sit back , we will invite pressure on ourselves and eventually we will concede and it will be too late to get anything out of the game. It will be a very similar game to the one we played at spurs , both teams get a lot of space , but we use our space much more effectively. You will see a big difference in the likes of Nasri's game and Dzekos game again because they will get that freedom where their quality shines through. I personally am extremely excited about tomorrow because it is a chance for us to pit ourselves against one of the best teams in europe. I believe we can beat them , if we play how we have done so far throughout the season. At times , we are unstoppable , and I believe we can cause Bayern some real damage , but we have to be aware that they don't do the same thing to us.

to be honest i wouldnt mind if mancini did what he did against arsenal last year and shut up shop. 0-0 would be a great acheivement in my opinion, then when they come to eastlands go 3 up front and go at them from the start.

Blue Elmo said:
We would benefit more from going at Bayern , than sitting back and defending. Bayern won't sit back , they're at home and will want the win . But whilst they go forward and attack , they leave more space for us to cause them problems. If we sit back , we will invite pressure on ourselves and eventually we will concede and it will be too late to get anything out of the game. It will be a very similar game to the one we played at spurs , both teams get a lot of space , but we use our space much more effectively. You will see a big difference in the likes of Nasri's game and Dzekos game again because they will get that freedom where their quality shines through. I personally am extremely excited about tomorrow because it is a chance for us to pit ourselves against one of the best teams in europe. I believe we can beat them , if we play how we have done so far throughout the season. At times , we are unstoppable , and I believe we can cause Bayern some real damage , but we have to be aware that they don't do the same thing to us.

With at least three of Aguero, Dzeko, Silva & Nasri likely playing, I fail to see how we'll play defensively.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.