Silva

SI's Bald Head said:
A couple of things from me - yesterday proved to me that we can't adapt to 442 with the players at our disposal at the moment - as soon as Ade went off Tevez came alive and Silva - well he was just sublime

Secondly - All credit to Mancini, last time out against Newcastle - changed it after 70 mins and the sub came on and won us the game, and yeaterday changed it after 65 mins and once again the sub came on and changed the game

Keep playing the way you are Roberto, ignore the 'too defensive' bollocks and we might, just might (whisper it) finish top..............

Exactly. Hopefully this will finally put an end to the English myth that if you don't play 'two up top', you're being boring and negative. Look what happened yesterday:

4-4-2 for 65 minutes: hardly anything. A couple of half decent chances for us, but played off the park by Blackpool.

4-5-1 for 25 minutes (plus, admittedly, Silva for Adebayor): 3 goals, 3 shots off the woodwork, clearance off the line from Milner, started controlling the midfield, which we looked incapable of doing in the first half.

Case closed?

And it's hi ho Silva's light'nin
Everywhere he plays, he's fright'nin
And we know the Blue Moon's risin
But we won't make a fuss, cos it's time for us!

Silva is absolute quality! I can see him being one of my favourites by the end if the season, just love the way he plays. Simple, calm, but damaging football.

How shit was Adebayor? I mean we were all shit for an hour and quite a few were shit all game (Bridge Barry AJ) but when Silva came on Tevez and Milner raised about 10 levels, it was like they were jumping for joy that Ade had gone off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.