Silva

I love how he always wants the ball. No matter where he is on the pitch, or who's surrounding him. The sign of a great player.

He's a little genius

Is this the same Silva who the papers say is unsettled and could be heading back to spain ?? Surely not :)

If you,re gonna score your first prem goal for us David you could have at least made it really special..

poor effort...get rid in jan.

my favourite goal of the season so far fantastic finish. just what he needs that goal for him to get the fans right behind him and for us to start seeing what the fella is capable of. i think mancini deserves a bit of credit for the way he's slowly integrated him into the side aswel....would have been easy to stick him in the side week in week out expecting him to perform instantly in a new country and league and it could have ruined the lad but my guess now is we'll be reaping the benefits of mancini's softly softly approach to getting him used the premier league and his new team mates.

colin's bell helmet said:
i think mancini deserves a bit of credit for the way he's slowly integrated him into the side aswel....would have been easy to stick him in the side week in week out expecting him to perform instantly in a new country and league and it could have ruined the lad but my guess now is we'll be reaping the benefits of mancini's softly softly approach to getting him used the premier league and his new team mates.

Precisely, mate.
The press and Rag know-nowts were mouthing it off about Silva not being able to hack the PL, being too lightweight and he would be on the first Easyjet back to Spain.
Fortunately Mancini and co. know a bit more about football and footballers than them.
We're just scratching the surface with DS, I can't see any downside with him at all.

he is one of those players that can create space where there shouldnt be any, such a quick football brain. not many players have that sort of talent. he should be one of the 1st names on the team sheet.

that goal was magic as well.

A couple of things from me - yesterday proved to me that we can't adapt to 442 with the players at our disposal at the moment - as soon as Ade went off Tevez came alive and Silva - well he was just sublime

Secondly - All credit to Mancini, last time out against Newcastle - changed it after 70 mins and the sub came on and won us the game, and yeaterday changed it after 65 mins and once again the sub came on and changed the game

Keep playing the way you are Roberto, ignore the 'too defensive' bollocks and we might, just might (whisper it) finish top..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.