Silva

Aguero is my king said:
MCFC BOB said:
lee-mcfc said:
Is he meant to?
He's a world-wide rock star who's been in two of the world's biggest rock bands.

I've never heard of him I see no reason why most people would have a clue who that guy is.
He was in Nirvana, and is currently in Foo Fighters.

Him:

sru6tmysnj46syj6.jpg

MCFC BOB said:
Aguero is my king said:
MCFC BOB said:
He's a world-wide rock star who's been in two of the world's biggest rock bands.

I've never heard of him I see no reason why most people would have a clue who that guy is.

Him:

sru6tmysnj46syj6.jpg

I don't know who Nirvana is and I can't ever recall listening to the foo fighters. I honestly doubt over 20% of people have a clue who this guy is.

MCFC BOB said:
Aguero is my king said:
MCFC BOB said:

Him:

sru6tmysnj46syj6.jpg
I can see how his facial hair resembles Silva's, i wonder which interviewer asked that question......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/DavidSilva_21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.twitter.com/DavidSilva_21</a>

he doesn't use it anymore though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.