Silva

Aguero is my king said:
MCFC BOB said:
Aguero is my king said:
I've never heard of him I see no reason why most people would have a clue who that guy is.
He was in Nirvana, and is currently in Foo Fighters.

Him:

sru6tmysnj46syj6.jpg

I don't know who Nirvana is and I can't ever recall listening to the foo fighters. I honestly doubt over 20% of people have a clue who this guy is.
What? You're bloody kidding.

Do you listen to music at all?

Ticket For Schalke said:
BlueGun said:
Who's Dave Grohl?

Frontman of the Foo Fighters.

NONONONONO

As the silver surfer said...drummer for Nirvana.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:04 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
lee-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
How can he not know who David Grohl is?
Is he meant to?
He's a world-wide rock star who's been in two of the world's biggest rock bands.

Sorry but the foo fighters are not one of the world's biggest rock bands. 20 years from now NOBODY will know who they are. Nirvana though....

MCFC BOB said:
Aguero is my king said:
MCFC BOB said:

Him:

sru6tmysnj46syj6.jpg

I don't know who Nirvana is and I can't ever recall listening to the foo fighters. I honestly doubt over 20% of people have a clue who this guy is.

Yes I listen to music, generally whatever is in the charts though. I'd say most of the people i attended school and college with wouldn't have a clue who nirvana is either.

Aguero is my king said:
MCFC BOB said:
Aguero is my king said:
I've never heard of him I see no reason why most people would have a clue who that guy is.

Him:

sru6tmysnj46syj6.jpg

I am pretty sure over 20 percent of the western world knows who/what Nirvana is, Grohl, maybe not, but Nirvana....they pretty much defined a generation.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:10 am --<br /><br />
Aguero is my king said:
MCFC BOB said:
Aguero is my king said:

Yes I listen to music, generally whatever is in the charts though. I'd say most of the people i attended school and college with wouldn't have a clue who nirvana is either.

How old are you and where in the hell did you go to school. Nirvana is one of the 2-3 most important rock bands in the last two decades.

Ticket For Schalke said:
razinho said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

that's not his ACTUAL facebook though is it?

Yerp Jimenez is his middle name.

Jimenez i think is his real surname cos his dad's name is Fernando Jimenez, Silva is his mother's surname and since Jimenez is a very common last name in Spain, he decided to use Silva

same way as Kun is using his mother's last name: Aguero, the rest of his siblings are using their father's last name: Del Castillo

There is a whole world of music outside of rock. Pretty sure you wouldn't know all of the latin greats, so why is it a surprise that someone young from Spain doesn't know the name of the drummer from Nirvana? A band whose height of fame was when he was 8 years old?

Project said:
There is a whole world of music outside of rock. Pretty sure you wouldn't know all of the latin greats, so why is it a surprise that someone young from Spain doesn't know the name of the drummer from Nirvana? A band whose height of fame was when he was 8 years old?

i agree, the entire Spanish-speaking world have their own entertainment industry, so what is popular here may just be anonymous to some random person in Spain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.