Silva

supercrystal7 said:
black mamba said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Mesut Özil. Easily replace him, probably an improvement if I'm honest. About as likely as Wigan winning the league, Silva plus cash in a swap deal, now were talking ;)

Ozil's not in the same league as Silva ......
Ozil is definitely in the same league as Silva. If I was forced to choose would pick Ozil, the three years young is the defining factor for me.

Not for me mate ....

i'd only class the Barca midfield boys as having the edge over Silva , Ozil has never really over impressed me whenever i've seen him.

supercrystal7 said:
black mamba said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Mesut Özil. Easily replace him, probably an improvement if I'm honest. About as likely as Wigan winning the league, Silva plus cash in a swap deal, now were talking ;)

Ozil is definitely in the same league as Silva. If I was forced to choose would pick Ozil, the three years young is the defining factor for me.

I think some people haven't seen much of Özil play or are wearing their blue tinted glasses. I think Özil now at only 23 is the superior player, only just though, as I say not much in it. Özil is a kind of fusion of both Nasri and Silva.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
We are without doubt a better side with a fit in form Silva and our ball retention in advanced areas was miles better when he came on yesterday.
On the prospect of losing him to either of La Ligas big 2, Barca has arguably the best set of midfielders in Europe and breaking apart that Busquets, Xavi Iniesta holy trinity currently would be a crime for most Barca fans. Although Busquets and Xavi may be reaching their swansong and I'm not to sure who they have as adequate replacements in their academy. Madrid have just bought Modric who is pretty much like for like with Daveed, some subtle differences admittedly so cant see them being interested in the very near future. I think we'll have him putting pen to paper on a new contract very soon and he'll be here for at least the next 4 years. Amen to that.

Busquets is 24 years old!

supercrystal7 said:
black mamba said:
dan.j.mcfc said:

Ozil's miss v Getafe yesterday will take some beating (Ronny Rosental can finally sleep at night now). Glad Real Madrid have taken Modric as the only destination for Silva now would be Barca. Silva was as rusty as a Y reg Skoda v Southampton but looked tons better v Liverpool.

stan bowles said:
supercrystal7 said:
black mamba said:

Ozil's miss v Getafe yesterday will take some beating (Ronny Rosental can finally sleep at night now). Glad Real Madrid have taken Modric as the only destination for Silva now would be Barca. Silva was as rusty as a Y reg Skoda v Southampton but looked tons better v Liverpool.

Ha that's brilliant!!

stan bowles said:
supercrystal7 said:
black mamba said:

I missed that game, but I saw the miss. I would say that is someting Ozil and Silva both share in coomon is despite striking the ball very well they miss a lot of chances and don't score as much as they should.

Personally I don't see Mourinho going in for Silva. Modric was probably bought to play alongside or instead of Alonso deeper in midfield. So there is quite possibly still a place for Silva on the right hand side of Madrid's 4-2-3-1 if they intend to drop Di Maria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.