Simon Kjaer us and rags have put bids in....

Another CB were linked with,it would be nice to be linked with a LB for a change.Thats more of a priority don`t you think?

bumbles said:
dont forget Vidic...I will put money on him going

I think I would make it a higher priority to shift Smackhead off the wage bill and off the treatment table before Vidic fucks off to Real Madrid. Good luck replacing that partnership!

I think you're realising this is armageddon for you lot aren't you with the Glazers and all that? You seem like quite a realistic red.

bumbles said:
sometimes offering teh most doesnt guarantee the player will come...

City offered 90+m for Kaka and then he left for RM for £56m...

That was then...this is now.. :)

bobmcfc said:
apparently has a £10.3m buy out clause

( i read it on rag cafe )

Well as per usual the rags now fuck all, his buyout clause has expired, and he is owned by Palermo and Genoa, the 2 clubs cant agree on anything hence why the president of Palermo is trying to drum up interest in the lad, so he can be sold.

Very talented player though.

The Fixer said:
Manchester United & Manchester City go to war as Palermo reveal both have made bids for Simon Kjaer
Palermo tell Premier League clubs to make a better offer...

By Salvatore Landolina
10 Jun 2010 15:13:00

Simon Kjaer
Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has confirmed Manchester United and Manchester City have made offers for Simon Kjaer, but neither have been enough to capture the defender.

Kjaer has been linked with a move to the Premier League with both Manchester-based clubs leading the charge, while Arsenal and Liverpool remain on standby.

Palermo have always said they are in no rush to sell the Denmark international, who is at the World Cup and has a deal in Sicily which expires in 2013.

Zamparini has been frank with clubs keen on landing the centre-back, telling them to raise the stakes further.

"I have had requests for Kjaer from Manchester City and United, but there are still differences between what we want and what they are offering," Zamparini told the press after a Serie A club presidents' meeting at the Lega Calcio in Milan.

He's gotta be cheap if the scum are after him.

Let's have a looksee in the WC along with all the others we're signing ;)

Actually I like this kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.