Simon Kjaer us and rags have put bids in....

squirtyflower said:
NewbBlue said:
Kjaer has put in some great passes from CB position. First on the goal-scoring sequence, second time was offside though.

agreed, but the defending isn't top class

Will fit in well at our place then.....

;P

You know, Denmark is playing poor defence as a team. But Kjaer has saved their asses twice now in the last few minutes. Defending the header that almost scored, and stopping the Cameroonian break on goal.

Wonder how he'd look in a proper defence. Obvious he has the talent.

Saw him a few times for his club last year on TV and he was brilliant, but not been great defensively this world cup. A great prospect but a long way off the finished article

With all the centre backs & holding midfield players were going to have at the club, any one else think RM might be gearing us up to play a 3-5-1?

whipper said:
Another CB were linked with,it would be nice to be linked with a LB for a change.Thats more of a priority don`t you think?

I know an agent who told me a month ago that he'd heard that we had agreed deals for Boateng (which was no secret) and David Luiz. Didn't post it as an ITK because even the agent admitted that no-one except those involved was certain what was going on. Texted him the other day and he'd heard nothing else City-related but maybe that's why we're not being linked with any left backs.

Having said that, when last heard, Luiz was bigging up Real Madrid so who really knows.

I would urge people not to judge players to much on their World Cup performances.

Just look at England's pathetic last two games. I wouldn't go any where near Milner based on his play against the USeh. But, for club he's fantastic. The England team has some of the best players in the world in it, yet at international level they look worse than the MLS (and that's really saying something!).

Some pretty poor players flourish under international conditions as well. Sorry to keep using the USA as an example but Landon Donovan looked cracking against England and Slovenia, yet would I have him in our team? Hell no!

Just a thought anyway...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.