Simple question, are you walking out during West Brom? YES or NO?

Are you going to walk out during West Brom game in protest at ticket prices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In that particular guise I'd say so, but there's definitely an upswelling of feeling that points to protests in the not so distant future.

There has already been a protest via social media. Some of us old fookers associate protests with banners and walk out but they aren't necessarily the most effective way.

As I've said before, the Club should announce a freeze in season ticket prices and a reduction in some match day tickets before the PSG second leg. Then us the fans need to ensure the Etihad is sold out for our part!

There has already been a protest via social media. Some of us old fookers associate protests with banners and walk out but they aren't necessarily the most effective way.

As I've said before, the Club should announce a freeze in season ticket prices and a reduction in some match day tickets before the PSG second leg. Then us the fans need to ensure the Etihad is sold out for our part!
On the subject of season card prices, are we one of the only clubs who are yet to release our intentions or have most kept schtum so far? I know Everton have said there will be decreases/freezes but I've not really kept abreast of everyone else.

On the subject of season card prices, are we one of the only clubs who are yet to release our intentions or have most kept schtum so far? I know Everton have said there will be decreases/freezes but I've not really kept abreast of everyone else.

United have announced a freeze for something like the 5th year in a row. Arsenal have frozen theirs plus have knocked a further £4 off every single adult away ticket for their travelling fans at all league games next season meaning no Gooner will pay more than £26 to watch Arsenal away in the Premier League.

United have announced a freeze for something like the 5th year in a row. Arsenal have frozen theirs plus have knocked a further £4 off every single adult away ticket for their travelling fans at all league games next season meaning no Gooner will pay more than £26 to watch Arsenal away in the Premier League.
Cheers. So still a fair few who haven't shown their hand yet. Do you know roughly when we announced last seasons?

I think you might find quite a few doing a 90 minute boycott and sacking the game off. If the team turn in another shite, gutless performance at Bournemouth then I can see a few not going to the next home game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.