Simple question, are you walking out during West Brom? YES or NO?

Are you going to walk out during West Brom game in protest at ticket prices?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the time of posting about 3/4 of voters don't support a 60 minute walkout. It's almost like the fight has been squeezed out of them. They're waiting for the inevitable day their Seasoncard has been increased above what they can afford and they'll watch it in a pub where they shut the curtains at 3pm.

A visual protest during a televised match is very effective. I fear the end for many of us now...
As only 100 have voted and only 16 want a walkout I don't think the poll tells you anything except perhaps most fans are relaxed about letting the planned 1894 protest go ahead and see were that takes us. No point using your biggest weapon before we know the results of meetings between the club 1894 and supporters clubs.

As only 100 have voted and only 16 want a walkout I don't think the poll tells you anything except perhaps most fans are relaxed about letting the planned 1894 protest go ahead and see were that takes us. No point using your biggest weapon before we know the results of meetings between the club 1894 and supporters clubs.

It tells you the planned / suggested walkout is unpopular!

It tells you the planned / suggested walkout is unpopular!

Can you imagine getting in someone's way as you exit the ground on 60? God forbid you block their view of a corner or Navas cross... I've had the odd snide **** tell me I'm not a true fan because of X, Y and Z. They no longer exist to me.

When have we protested in recent years? I think there's too much apathy now. People will just give up.

Can you imagine getting in someone's way as you exit the ground on 60? God forbid you block their view of a corner or Navas cross... I've had the odd snide **** tell me I'm not a true fan because of X, Y and Z. They no longer exist to me.

I preferred the good old days being chased by the mounted police across the Maine Road car park!

Whilst I am 100% against cost of ticket prices in football as a whole, not just at City, I do think that a protest at this stage is a bit extreme.

The PSG prices are not that extreme when compared to prices we have paid for game against Liverpool, Chelsea, United and Barca. You would expect a CL quarter final to cost more than a standard PL home game and when some tickets have gone for £50+ pound I can see why the club has priced it this way.

That said, simple banners and correspondence with the club on the ongoing issue of the cost of football is something I can see a lot of supporters backing. It's already been stated at length than the Man City fanbase is among the poorest in the league and unfortunately many Blues will be priced out if the club charge the prices United, Arsenal and Chelsea do.

On one hand, the club are well within their rights to compare the product they offer to them clubs and demand a similar price. Yet that would totally be ignoring the situation of City fans.

So far I do believe that the club has bent over backwards to help fans with prices. We have had games where kids can go for £1, CL games which were £20 for adults and affordable and reasonable ST prices.

However, the consecutive ST price rises can only go on for so long. Hopefully the club will acknowledge the cost that following a successful club has for the fans and reduce or at a minimum freeze ST prices.

Away tickets are capped at £30 next season. £60 for PSG when you can attend Arsenal and Chelsea combined isn't a fair price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.