Since you where born, who the greatest city players you.....

Born in 1970 so, as a kid, I hero worshipped...

Mike Doyle
Dennis Tueart
Peter Barnes
Asa Hartford
Dave Watson

Born '85

1. Benarbia - absolutely amazing, and played for us in the twilight of his career!

2. Kinkladze - did things I'd never seen before! One of the best dribblers I've ever seen!

3. Goater - Absolute legend, gave everything for the cause and a prolific goalscorer

Others close to being on the list

David White
SWP
Robinho
Kevin Horlock (so so under-rated in my opinion)
Rosler

Born 79

As a young boy:
Moulden - scored for fun in 88/89 when we got promoted. Gutted when he was sold.
White - lightning fast winger, great scoring record. Think him and Curle were the only City players capped by England in my youth!
Lake - absolute tragedy what happened to him. Surely an England regular in the making.

As a teenager
Kinkladze - the most skilful player I have ever seen live. My boyhood hero.
Curle - pacy captain. Calm under pressure. Just seemed cool haha.
Rosler - gave his heart and soul. Is there anything better than knowing a player loves your club?

As an adult
Robinho - City legend in the making. The start of our new era.
SWP - City youth product. Rejected as a boy for being too small. Always gives his all.
Benarbia - the pass master. Awesome!

Goater, Benarbia, Weaver, Wright-Phillips, Anelka, Elano, Petrov, Richards, Johnson, Onuoha, Ireland, Hart, Robinho, Given, Komps, De Jong.

Unfortunately too young to remember Kinky. I envy those that got to see Bell, Buzzer, Lee etc. live lol.

Paul Lake - would of been a future England Captain
Ali Barnarbia - was class when we signed him, wish we could of signed him 10 years earlier
Rosler and Goater - Both always gave 100% and loved city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.