Singing City Songs to Yourself

I haven't gone a single day without whistling, singing or humming the Balotelli song. It could have something to do with it being my ringtone though!

My Mrs always sings the Benjani (Swamp) song whilst my favourite if 'Never felt more than singing the Blues . . . . .'.

Sing all the time, it's natural.

I always do it always have to be fair, bit more than usual latley especially in work since i'm the only blue with 8 rags (none of which go), bit of ohhh Edin Dzekoooo and six one in your cup final brings a awkward silence of late for some reason...................

I'm a postman and because i sing the songs while working, i find myself mis-delivering letters at times coz i get so into the singing. CTID

Dont worry none of you are going potty as you get older you start singing all kinds of songs to yourself not just city songs in work the other day iwas singing jimi hendrix all around the watch tower over and over to myself much to the annoyance of everybody just couldnt get it out of my head...i soon recovered thou and just to piss the reds off started singing 6-1 in your cup final cue loads of abuse the sad fcuers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.