Singing City Songs to Yourself

alibee73 said:
named my first dog whitey, a black lab, wife (rag) dint have a clue

named my second dog gio, a westie, wife (a rag) dint have a clue

named my third dog ali, a norfolk terrier, wife (rag) dint have a clue

she`s been shoutin the names of my fave players for 20 years and yeah, she dint have a clue

Stealth

guess what the next dog is gonna be called?

Rag wife eh? How was that reception? Im with a Naples girl. Her fathers a huge Napoli fan, you would have thought they won the cup after our draw.

Six page thread that I'll trawl thru in time but; in Munich, a Chinese guy stopped to film the blues singing outside the Irish pub near Marienplatz. He got spotted, thus ensued the " Oh Sun Jihai, he's a chinky not a Thai" song. Now we'd never heard this, and stone me if the next day whilst making our way to the airport, when we passed an oriental lady, didn't my good lady, without even thinking, start humming the song. Racist? No! Funny as f*ck, oh yeah.

I like to blast out a quick 'nah na naaahh......' when going up the stairs. A line for every step, and if i time it right, a big shout of 'CITY' at the top.

when i met my missus she had never watched a football match and all her family arent really into sport (they follow rugby) but after 2 years of putting up with my love of city she finally embraced it and now when i sing she even sings along with me :) and the day of the champions league final i even caught her flicking the Vs to a bus full of rags :) still never going to take her to a game tho :)

alibee73 said:

she`s been shoutin the names of my fave players for 20 years and yeah, she dint have a clue

Stealth

you dont live next to a Chinese takeaway do you ? ;)

IOWBlue said:
alibee73 said:

Stealth

you dont live next to a Chinese takeaway do you ? ;)

no, just a busy road you heartless bastard

alky313 said:
Mancini and Dzeko songs are undeniably catchy. Anyone name their pets after City player past or present? We had a cat named goater. Considering naming the bird and mines new pup Yaya.[/quote

We had a goat named Catter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.