Singing section/Atmosphere

i feel sorry for the 1894 group they try but once again they were drowned out by the away fans as they do not have the numbers in that section a drum would give them a fighting chance but some city fans for some reason would rather the away fans make the most noise come on all you people who have a problem with drums give the lads a fighting chance its deffo not working as it is

This acoustics excuse is bollocks. No problem hearing the Burnley or Bristol fans when they’re in the 3rd tier. It’s an excuse to say ‘oh we can’t hear anything that’s why the atmosphere is shit’ Newcastle fans joined in with songs started in the 3rd tier yesterday and vice versa.

That's not what I said though is it.

I can assure it’s nothing to do with acoustics. I sit in the family stand and the slither of Geordie fans in the same stand as our singing section could be heard loud and clearly throughout the game.

They are away fans at a 5.30 kick off. It would be pretty weird if you couldn't hear them.
Obviously we want the atmosphere to improve but you've got to be realistic about it and cant expect away fans to always be drowned out necessarily. How many away games have you been to and been outsung by the home crowd? Rarely happens as a city fan. Obviously lesser supported or passionate away followings are easier for us to outsing.
And I've literally said that what is needed is more people to join in, only that acoustics is a factor (not an excuse) which is my opinion which I'm entitled to

They are away fans at a 5.30 kick off. It would be pretty weird if you couldn't hear them.
Obviously we want the atmosphere to improve but you've got to be realistic about it and cant expect away fans to always be drowned out necessarily. How many away games have you been to and been outsung by the home crowd? Rarely happens as a city fan. Obviously lesser supported or passionate away followings are easier for us to outsing.
And I've literally said that what is needed is more people to join in, only that acoustics is a factor (not an excuse) which is my opinion which I'm entitled to
2myargm.jpg

What's the point in everyone in SS level 1 standing if they're just going to stand in complete silence for 95% of the game?

Literally those acoustics aren’t a factor. It’s the simple fact that we don’t sing at home with any degree of intensity. That’s the problem.

Getting the atmosphere going at home has nothing whatsoever to do with acoustics, the family stand, tourists, the queues at the bar, the location of the away fans, all seater stadiums , the Tories, brexit . It’s the fact that at home the singing section don’t sing to get the atmosphere going around the ground.​

We can whine on about atmosphere and singing as much as we want the fact is every ground in this country is the same and has been since the introduction of all seated stadiums. Maybe Palace with their small ultra section keep up some noise but that is by generally singing that same song over and over.

I wonder if most moaning actually ever go to s game? I was in SS level one 119 yesterday and I thought the atmosphere was great. We have a fair few lads who keep on singing and get the rest going and generally around the ground I thought it was ok. There are also others who go every game and never sing or appear to show any excitement or passion either. They would seriously be better off staying at home and the money they save watching it on the telly.

As for the away fans sounding louder that is often the case everywhere as they are on a day out and usually pissed, like a jolly boys outing.

We can whine on about atmosphere and singing as much as we want the fact is every ground in this country is the same and has been since the introduction of all seated stadiums. Maybe Palace with their small ultra section keep up some noise but that is by generally singing that same song over and over.

I wonder if most moaning actually ever go to s game? I was in SS level one 119 yesterday and I thought the atmosphere was great. We have a fair few lads who keep on singing and get the rest going and generally around the ground I thought it was ok. There are also others who go every game and never sing or appear to show any excitement or passion either. They would seriously be better off staying at home and the money they save watching it on the telly.

As for the away fans sounding louder that is often the case everywhere as they are on a day out and usually pissed, like a jolly boys outing.

Huddersfield are good. Better than Palace. Best 2 singing groups in the country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.