Singing section/Atmosphere

Are these threads on repeat?

Look, we tried to do something about it.

The club and the fans.

And in all honesty, let's be honest, it hasn't worked.The atmosphere has actually got worse.

Instaed of a concentrated singing section like we had in the Kippax corner that sang most of the time, and engaged in banter with the away fans, we tried to shift a few 100 singers, which in reality amount to a handful, into 115' under the overhang, and it has failed.

The displays are great, while they last, which are minutes, but there isn't much else happening on the terraces, bar the odd period of chanting, aided by a goal here and there.

And let's be honest, the average age of our support, including me, is approaching death.

In essence, back to the drawing board and let's start again, if anyone at the club and on the terraces can be arsed anymore?

grammar-somewhat-questionable.jpg
I still genuinely struggle with affect and effect from time to time, in certain contexts. It's like I have a mental block.

Must admit it was my 21st today so did the whole hospitality thing in the colin bell, i was the only one watching the game and not on my iphone. Some old dear tapped me on the back and asked if we were winning with about 30 seconds to go. Though it was actually okay overall especially singing about hart, seen it much worse.

Just in from the game after dropping my old dear in Middleton..People leaving in droves from 80 mins... I felt ashamed considering our keeper was about to thank the crowd for supporting him during his time at the club... My lowest point for some time as a blue..

Anyone know the average age of City Season Card holders? That might explain some of it, older crowds like to chant a bit but then trail off(you can hear that happening haha) do the younger crowds still chant like they used to or do they think they are too cool to these days? Maybe focus on encouraging the younger parts of our support to get together they are the ones with all the energy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.