single bluemooners

mat said:
Kinky.

Fair play for having the balls to start this thread Aphex.

maybe you'll get some secret PM's from female Bm's?

i have a long list..

Hi
I'm Jon. I have small spoons in my coffee and sugar containers that measure a perfect brew and prevent sugar being passed into the coffee and coffee into the sugar. master this simple task inside 12 weeks and iwe've got something to build on.

I'm not very chatty on the phone.

Talk soon x

good god it's not serious

i'm more concerned with all you sad-acts who post constantly..

WD40 said:
Hi
I'm Jon. I have small spoons in my coffee and sugar containers that measure a perfect brew and prevent sugar being passed into the coffee and coffee into the sugar. master this simple task inside 12 weeks and iwe've got something to build on.

Talk soon x

i fucking hate it when the sugar gets mixed with the coffee

i'm interested already. we sound on the same wavelength

number?<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 am --<br /><br />
tueartsboots said:
aphex said:
good god it's not serious

i'm more concerned with all you sad-acts who post constantly..
So you not checking the websites I texted you?

what text?

you've been hanging around down south too long..

Hello, my name is Geoffrey and i like collecting stamps and studying Egyptology.

I also like a good walk in the Peak District and love a Ploughman's lunch.

You will never catch me without my Pork Pie hat, which has many uses including the sneaking in of small measures into the public house. Well, the prices of these establishments these days harrr harrr.

WLTM Judith Chalmers like lady, who is good at Scrabble for those lonely nights.

Hi, I'm David.

Please list any CDs you have that you wouldn't mind me taking when we inevitably break-up.

Thanks.

aphex said:
WD40 said:
Hi

Talk soon x

i fucking hate it when the sugar gets mixed with the coffee

i'm interested already. we sound on the same wavelength

number?

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 am --

tueartsboots said:
So you not checking the websites I texted you?

what text?

you've been hanging around down south too long..
must be a delay but you'll see ;-D

Evening ladies. My name is Dr Love and I would like to wine and dine you until I have your trust. Ultimately I plan to harvest your organs for a moderate profit and take photographs afterwards which I will send to every member of your family.

I guess the biggest attribute I have is my honesty.

Oh and I have an extensive collection of All Creatures Great and Small VHS tapes which I watch nightly with mother.

Call me. x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.