Single sex schools

Stuart said:
r01z said:
Went to NMHSB in blackley/moston, was a shithole ill admit to that and it didnt do any favours at all with the opposite sex. was ok though had a laugh and it was generally fine

Although someone did 'come out' after we left which we didnt have a problem with, the problem was he fancied his mate!

Ditto . I left in 87 . I thought it was a top school and the girls school was only across the road .
Had a few 'rumbles' with St.Matthews in The Clough while usually meeting up after school with girls who lived on the same estate that we lived on .
Plenty of sports at NMHSB and i left with good grades , but i believe it went abit down hill from 1990 onwards , culminating in this happening to the 'upper' school ..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30AOvKHgCUg[/youtube]

haha '87 i was a twinkle in my dads eyes then, left in 2005. Had the pleasure of the 'new school' building funnily enough still a shithole. Yeh the rumbles with st. mathews i remember sat on the top of a double decker looking down that estate separating the schools and seeing about 200 of the boys school and about 20 of the lesbians from the girls heading towards mathews, never joined in i dunno how to fight lol

Stuart said:
r01z said:
Went to NMHSB in blackley/moston, was a shithole ill admit to that and it didnt do any favours at all with the opposite sex. was ok though had a laugh and it was generally fine

Although someone did 'come out' after we left which we didnt have a problem with, the problem was he fancied his mate!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30AOvKHgCUg[/youtube]

My god that brings the old memories flooding back!
I left NMHSB in 94 and I concure that it was a shithole....but it was funny as fuck!
I would say its not natural having an all boys/girls school..I mean I turned out to be a raving homosexual so I'm defo blaming the school ; )

Top video that, cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.