Sir Aguero

I am not sure playing in a top class team has helped Sergio more than Shearer as the latter was always the first name on the sheet with no other real competition for his spot. Aguero has to work alongside other top class strikers who all want to score. Yesterday Mahrez could/should have squared the ball but because he was a hat trick chose to take the defender on and lost out.
Yeah it’s a tricky one. I wonder if there are stats concerning goals scored per chances but then of course one would need to rate the difficulty of the chance and I suppose the pressure to score at that given moment which would be unquantifiable

Sergio has scored 11 hat tricks since Van Persie scored the rags last one!

Voted for Sergio obviously but with my neutral head on I probably think Shearer edges him largely for the fact that he wasn’t always playing for a top class team.

Can’t believe people indulge that pathetic cvnt Andy Cole by referring to him as Andrew. What a fucking knobhead.

Sergio has bettered Shearer in 200 fewer games, I think you can forgive yourself for voting for Sergio.

For a hugely successful grown man to inform the public that henceforth he wishes to be referred to as Andrew rather than the previously perfectly adequate Andy marks him out as a precious knobhead trying to lend himself some wholly unnecessary gravitas.

it’s his name.
The one he was born with.
Get over yourself.

It's crazy that Jesus has 123 minutes per goal (that's better than Salah and Suarez) with his mediocre finishing.

And Sergio is The King.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.