Sir Aguero

Just voted. I seem to remember Shearer being the king of the tap in's. Proper poacher. I wonder if we lined the clips up goal for goal who scored more 'worldies' and 'match deciders'?
I know they’re both on MOTD but, and I’d have thought it was impossible to do, you’ve somehow mixed up Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker...

Yeah, mainly tap-ins...

Cheers for that. As time goes by it’s sometimes easy to forget how good this bloke was. I’m just pleased he turned the rags down as they’d have won even more than they did and he’d have had another 30/40 PL goals. I wonder if he ever has a tiny bit of regret whenever he sees Jim Bowen!

Just voted. I seem to remember Shearer being the king of the tap in's. Proper poacher. I wonder if we lined the clips up goal for goal who scored more 'worldies' and 'match deciders'?

I seem to remember Shearer getting a goal at The Etihad that left me thinking 'How did the bastard score that?' Family stand end! Someone will come on with Ch. and V shortly no doubt! Pretty early on in the game if I remember. Could have been first minute like that other Magpie bastard in '55!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.