Sissoko

• Thread starter Tony - MCFC
  • Start date
I rate him, just as highly as I rate Bolasie, both very raw, both have plenty of potential and on their day can be as good as anyone in the EPL. However since around 2011 I've realised by supporting city that you have to be at the top of your game at least 80% of the time. Sissoko unfortunately is more like 50. Therefore he is not good enough for our great club.

We have enough physical centre midfield players, I'd like us to bring in a top passer.

A certain ex-Barcelona midfielder at Bayern rings a bell.

Pogba isn't coming here

with you on that. Obviosuly a huge issue with image rights. Plus why would he come back to manchester after he left? im looking out the window at the weather and im surprised how many players we have managed to keep on regardless of money. Its august and looks like october.

with you on that. Obviosuly a huge issue with image rights. Plus why would he come back to manchester after he left? im looking out the window at the weather and im surprised how many players we have managed to keep on regardless of money. Its august and looks like october.

He played in Stretford he would come back to enhance his career and obviously the eaether

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.