Sissoko

• Thread starter Tony - MCFC
  • Start date
with you on that. Obviosuly a huge issue with image rights. Plus why would he come back to manchester after he left? im looking out the window at the weather and im surprised how many players we have managed to keep on regardless of money. Its august and looks like october.

Sorry, I don't normally criticise other people's posts but if you're going to try to convince yourself and everyone else that Pogba's not coming, at least put a bit of effort into the reason. The Manchester weather and the idea that people never go to the same place twice are frankly embarassing mate.

Sorry, I don't normally criticise other people's posts but if you're going to try to convince yourself and everyone else that Pogba's not coming, at least put a bit of effort into the reason. The Manchester weather and the idea that people never go to the same place twice are frankly embarassing mate.

Im not saying that's the only reason mate, the main reason is his image rights and price tag. But you have got to put your logical shoes on and get in the mind of 22 year old. If he was SO up for coming back to Manchester (a place he knows well) he would have handed in a transfer request because he knows he will get what he wants here. Im about his age and if i had no connection to Manchester whats so ever and could walk into any team on the planet Im telling you Manchester would not be top of my list, especially if barca or even a london club wanted me as-well. The weather is shit and there's only so many times you can eat in the san carlo till you get bored. I think he is holding out for barca and im not sure he is even considering us, we have heard nothing. Im just doing the maths as someone who is his age.

He can walk into any team a eventually someone will pay him what he wants I just cant see him returning to Manchester in a hurry. am i stupid to even consider the fact that a 22 year old french lad with the world at his feet, who loves fashion maybe doesn't wanna live in gloomy Manchester AGAIN when he could live in barca, madrid, london if he holds out a bit. I dont think so. Of course its a factor.

Last edited:
Im not saying that's the only reason mate, the main reason is his image rights and price tag. But you have got to put your logical shoes on and get in the mind of 22 year old. If he was SO up for coming back to Manchester (a place he knows well) he would have handed in a transfer request because he knows he will get what he wants here. Im about his age and if i had no connection to Manchester whats so ever and could walk into any team on the planet Im telling you Manchester would not be top of my list, especially if barca or even a london club wanted me as-well. The weather is shit and there's only so many times you can eat in the san carlo till you get bored. I think he is holding out for barca and im not sure he is even considering us, we have heard nothing. Im just doing the maths as someone who is his age.

He can walk into any team a eventually someone will pay him what he wants I just cant see him returning to Manchester in a hurry. am i stupid to even consider the fact that a 22 year old french lad with the world at his feet, who loves fashion maybe doesn't wanna live in gloomy Manchester AGAIN when he could live in barca, madrid, london if he holds out a bit. I dont think so. Of course its a factor.

enough of that shit

He's an embarrassing poster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.