Sit down protest for wolves

rickmcfc said:
I would just refuse and walk past. Youve shown your ticket into the ground so why do you need to do it again? Either that or walk to the next block and walk through the seating.
To be fair there's a good reason. Shit loads of people from other blocks ram into the standing blocks. Whenever I see people moaning about the same seats being empty and how it looks bad on telly I snigger to myself that they don't have a clue what's going on. I understand why they do it though. It can get ridiculous when it's two people to every seat. Most don't complain but you will get some genuine complaints about that.

Think its our block next to away fans to stop people who haven't got a ticket for our part getting in as on a few occasions there have been more fans than seats. Used to just show your ticket but they now have a scanner that never works properly. Thing is once game has started they stop asking so anyone can come and go as you please .

Could we ever organize anything like this? The fans certainly need to make a stand and our feelings known.(to Fletcher and Showsec)

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_X7SVwjGhAeI/R0yDa0UqZ5I/AAAAAAAAAQ8/Vb_9GEuxv1s/s1600/curva+nord+on+strike.JPG[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_X7SVwjGhAeI/R0yDb0UqZ7I/AAAAAAAAARM/J5zdx8fJj7U/s1600/Parma+fans.JPG[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_X7SVwjGhAeI/R0yDbUUqZ6I/AAAAAAAAARE/pvxR5wUUU4g/s1600/Firmani+celebrates.JPG[/bigimg]

“As free men, we will never accept the idea that ‘someone’ can decide who can and who can’t enter the stadium to support our Lazio.

“Out with the ultras from the stadium! We will take with us our choreographies and our chants and leave behind what they have pressed for – empty cathedrals.”

As free men, we will never accept the idea that ‘someone’ can decide who can and who can’t stand in the stadium to support our City

Consider staying behind after the game Wigan rugby fans have been doing it you tube it. Last year epthey would interview players post game shower on the pitch and you could still hear and see the fans.

advantage they have is they can already stand

in 212 we sit and stand as and when we feel, like for goalmouth incidents and corners etc, a nice mix, we don't get any grief, then again we never see any showsec sterwards up there, there lies the problem.
bin showsec off and the mood will change overnight.

another point is this inconsistency of allowing is it 110 to stand and yet 109 can't? madness, was always going to cause trouble.

what happend yesterday, a guy collapses, chaos breaks out, punches are thrown, and for what, for the stewards to back off and let everyone stand anyway.

madness.

de niro said:
in 212 we sit and stand as and when we feel, like for goalmouth incidents and corners etc, a nice mix, we don't get any grief, then again we never see any showsec sterwards up there, there lies the problem.
bin showsec off and the mood will change overnight.

another point is this inconsistency of allowing is it 110 to stand and yet 109 can't? madness, was always going to cause trouble.

what happend yesterday, a guy collapses, chaos breaks out, punches are thrown, and for what, for the stewards to back off and let everyone stand anyway.

madness.

Yes but it gives Peter Fletcher a warm moist feeling inside himself. He loves sitting in the control room pushing buttons!

180px-Mr_Burns.jpg

Isn't the problem with 109 that there's a disabled section at the back of the stand...? Meaning that when the whole block persistently stands they can't see properly. Obviously when there's a goal/attack etc people will stand but not all the time.

This doesn't excuse the shocking stewarding that we saw yesterday though. Picking on one guy, who just happened to be about 60 years old and then causing the scenes that we all saw was absolutely ridiculous and I hope heads roll because of it.

There needs to be some sort of demonstration from the fans in that and other sections, because this isn't going away any time soon. But there also needs to be some sort of delegation/dialogue between the club and fan representatives...

Perhaps operation one end will stop this, since then standing can be completely restricted to the SS and we don't have this ridiculous situation where fans either side of one aisle in the ES are allowed or banned.

this is what they want. we've got stewards in block 117 on the end of every 10 rows now, and ive got a feeling we'll all be made to sit down block by block untill they just abolish the singing/standing areas. if they keep it up its gonna kick off every week, fools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.