Sittting with away fans at an away match - would you?

blue dallas said:
BOMBER7967 said:
STOOD IN THE PADDOCK BEHIND THE DUGOUTS AT THE SWAMP WHEN BRIGHTWELLL SCORED FROM 30 YARDS WENT MENTAL WITH MY MATE TONY QUINN AND THEN REALISED ABOUT 50 OTHER BLUES WERE IN THERE - CLASS.
DONE IT AT LUTON BUT IT WAS WELL DODGY

me and my buddy were in the same spot at the swamp,

top goal, how could you not celebrate !

I was in K block on my own, and couldn't help myself jumping up, I thought I was going to die. The old bloke sat next to me said "we'll give you that one son", all the rags started chanting, but the block of seats was almost full of blues who had been sitting on their hands. ;-)

Stood under scoreboard at the swamp in the 80's, walked in there me and a mate with my scarf on and got the usual shit. I always feel that the home fans are a bit wary of fans who come in thier end not giving a fuk. Not trying to act hard or out but they didnt now what to with us. Ended up getting took out by dibble. Walking down matt busby way Ohhh arrr Cuntonar!!!! CTID

Didsbury Dave said:
The Scoreboard End was for city fans!!!

Indeed it was DD and usually thousands of us being spat on pissed on by the the Scum above in K Stand until they blocked the stair wells above. After that it was just avoiding the odd greenie fron the seats

Done it at Oldham, Villa, West Brom (my first ever night game away - Imre Banana scoring the equaliser and we realised we were surrounded by Blues), Spurs, Charlton, OT, Highbury, Anfield, Goodison and others but i am amazed nobody has really mentioned Luton...

Of course we went to Luton, thats where 'We're not really here' came from... as we were banned, we werent really there, thus the song, funny seeing all the blues jumping up when Thatcher said we werent allowed... for those that believe it was started at some preseason game - i think it was sung first at Luton...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.