Six Nations 2019

Get in, I'm pissed up and city are spoiling the day, so far.
But staying on thread that Welsh defence has been in a different class. Not the best team I've ever seen but a team that worked hard individually and as a unit to achieve the slam. Jonathon Davies and AWJ are world class players, lets hope we get the luck with knocks to players prior to the world cup.
Haha just got better. Great F**king day. Gin gin gin.

Last edited:
Another event that past bye England and Irish fans. No doubt their fans will be back prior to the world cup giving it billy big suds.

Big Gaz not been on and i am generally all over this and the horses at this time of the year. What i seen of the game. Wales deserved the win. Always loved watching the Ireland v Wales game but Ireland just had too many errors. It cost them big time and Wales punished us big time. Going into a World Cup for the 3 England , Wales and Ireland I think all fans will still go in with hope that they can go and do really well at the up coming World Cup. Ireland I think will be there if they get lucky with the draw. I fully expect Ireland if they stay fighting fit to get to the Semi final at least with this bunch of players.

Well done to the Welsh and you deserved the win. Last 6 Nations game for Gatland and Schmitch too. It will be all change for the next 6 nations games.

Big Gaz not been on and i am generally all over this and the horses at this time of the year. What i seen of the game. Wales deserved the win. Always loved watching the Ireland v Wales game but Ireland just had too many errors. It cost them big time and Wales punished us big time. Going into a World Cup for the 3 England , Wales and Ireland I think all fans will still go in with hope that they can go and do really well at the up coming World Cup. Ireland I think will be there if they get lucky with the draw. I fully expect Ireland if they stay fighting fit to get to the Semi final at least with this bunch of players.

Well done to the Welsh and you deserved the win. Last 6 Nations game for Gatland and Schmitch too. It will be all change for the next 6 nations games.
I wasn't having a pop at you as I saw you're post regarding the Cheltenham tread so I knew you were otherwise involved. Like most teams mate when you're 9 and 10 have an off day at the same time you aint going to win at this level.
World cup could be fun.
Edwards to Wigan seems to be going up in smoke, Shaun and Andy in green next year ?

I wasn't having a pop at you as I saw you're post regarding the Cheltenham tread so I knew you were otherwise involved. Like most teams mate when you're 9 and 10 have an off day at the same time you aint going to win at this level.
World cup could be fun.
Edwards to Wigan seems to be going up in smoke, Shaun and Andy in green next year ?

Andy and Shaun would be a good pairing and a different pairing from the Irish point of view. I honestly think this is a huge job for Andy to take on going in after Joe is a huge job and for Andy I hope it comes good. I look around at Irish options not that many to go for so Andy was always going to get it. I know we have Conor O Shea , Leo Cullen even Ronan O Gara but I just dont see them going into the job at this stage. I would hope that Rory Best if he retires from the game completely gets in on the coaching side within Andys team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.