Six Nations 2019

Henshaw should never had played. Until Zebo moved to France we had Zebo to cover at Fullback too and being honest if we didnt have the rule of not picking from outside of Ireland Zebo would be starting ahead of Kearney at Fullback this term. Zebo has started great in France and were missing the point in not picking some of the players that go to England or France or Wales to play club rugby.

Big Gaz hows the head after yesterday? Wales for the slam its got to be a big chance.

Fingers crossed mate, would be a nice send off for Gats and Edwards ( last six nations) at least. then hope we are injury free for world cup.

Another big weekend...i think (hope) we hold off France....need Scotland to do us a favour too.....im looking forward to going on Sunday
9f285ad24d8b60f5d06cc5bdabf2170b.jpg

His constant laughing at England's players when they lost their heads was funny as fcuk.

That is one of the things I hate in the modern game, one team wins the ball fair play, get on with it. But why pat the opposition player on the head for making an error ? Can you imagine if Graham Price had done that to Fran, mighty mouse or Phill Orr. Must be a way for the pretty boys to feel part of the team. Oh yes I hate it when the Welsh boys do it too .

I can only conclude that this first half Ireland performance is intended to pay England back for the Declan Rice thing.

Reactions: mat
Well played Wales, we deserved to get another slam.
Absolutely battered a very good Ireland side today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.