six of the best pmsl.

It wasn't patronising or petty, because I was making a point and I explained it in detail. But no worries, I'm used to people insulting others on the Internet. Unfortunately this is normal on web forums.

Well don't you think you come across as rude?Well obvioulsly you do not like abbreviations so I am sure you will start complaning when people start using VK and NDJ instead of there full names.

Look Northern3, I have no interest in hijacking this thread just to have a row with you. I may have come across as rude, to the type of person who likes to perceive non-existent rudeness in other people, perhaps as an attempt to feel superior or something. But if you're really intent on arguing, please feel free to do so via PM, or maybe find a forum where that sort of behaviour is more acceptable.

For one why would I want to PM you,you state that you do not want to argue,but in your original post you come across as someone who is quite the opposite to that.You started an argument over such a petty thing as someone using EPL.And your certainly not in any position to tell me to go elsewhere.

more lazy than useless said:
samharris said:
Barclays premier league :)

To be fair Stu, EPL is very commonly used, but take your point, it does sound 'yank'. Especially in Manchester, England!
Also, it should be E&WPL as the league is England and Wales.

No -it is in England. The Welsh have their own league but we would allow 2 Welsh teams in as a concession.

Northern3 said:
For one why would I want to PM you,you state that you do not want to argue,but in your original post you come across as someone who is quite the opposite to that.You started an argument over such a petty thing as someone using EPL.And your certainly not in any position to tell me to go elsewhere.

I know you are, but what am I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.