six of the best pmsl.

SWP's back said:
more lazy than useless said:
To be fair Stu, EPL is very commonly used, but take your point, it does sound 'yank'. Especially in Manchester, England!
Also, it should be E&WPL as the league is England and Wales.

No -it is in England. The Welsh have their own league but we would allow 2 Welsh teams in as a concession.

Cardiff, Swansea and Wrexham! Either I can't count or don't know geography lol.

Don't want to start another arguement on here but I'm sure that the league is England and Wales. It gets very confusing because of national organisations (eg the [English] FA and Welsh FA) and the lower league (below Div 2).
I'm prepared to admit I may be wrong, so if you are adament you know for definate, please don't post wikipedia or something, I'll take your word.

de niro said:
desperation. course sky rooney's was a top six goal.

fuck me sky are getting desperate now.

I am pretty sure when they show six of the best, they show different goals every time that short segment is shown. It isn't top six, but six of the best.

I might be wrong though.

SamTheGuru said:
de niro said:
desperation. course sky rooney's was a top six goal.

fuck me sky are getting desperate now.

I am pretty sure when they show six of the best, they show different goals every time that short segment is shown. It isn't top six, but six of the best.

I might be wrong though.

its the same six, well any rooney fluke and 5 others.

Bluemoon115 said:
What a load of shit. Should have had some SLL goals in there tbh.Usual overemphasis on the EPL. Even the ISA would have had some better goals, but not the SSPL.

I laughed.

What made me laugh about the rooney header was they showed the entire build up. Lightbulb head couldnt get past the defender so alot of 2 year passes to a team mate, then decent cross and a soft header which was saveable.

When they showed us for our goal at Fulham which was a team goal with 26 passes, they showed the final 2 passes only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.