skin cancer?

Blue Smarties said:
ban-mcfc said:
Blue Smarties said:
No doubt it's just a spot. How long did you start with on the beds to get burnt ffs.

well went on for like 6 mins a couple of times during this week and it didn't do much so i went on for 9 a couple days ago and my face looked a little burnt thats all, nothings painful and its not really red anymore.

my torso is quite brown and my legs and thighs (where the lump is) are the same colour as before.
I take it you're new to them and didn't think about asking any female friends first...

well my mum uses them. she said don't go on for 9 minutes and only go on for a couple of times a week.

i didnt listen because im an idiot. oh well we live and learn.

Sounds like u triggered psoriasis.as a sufferer I'll tell u it gets worse and worse and there's no cure.stay off sunbeds and go straight to a dermatologist and a holistic nutritionist and u may nip it in the bud.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Sounds like u triggered psoriasis.as a sufferer I'll tell u it gets worse and worse and there's no cure.stay off sunbeds and go straight to a dermatologist and a holistic nutritionist and u may nip it in the bud.

i googled it and mines nothing like that mate.

it looks like a huge spot that hasn't developed and is sore.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Thats how it starts before rising to the surface of the skin.I'd get to a dermatologist mate to be safe.

kk cheers mate. literally everybody in the house but me is on holiday for a week so i cant even ask anyone until i speak to my dad tomorrow night.

il probably see what he says and then book an appointment.

a mate of mine died from skin cancer a few years ago, he had one spot on the back of his thigh( no, I didn't see it, for all of you homophobe wankers out there) but apparently it was about half an inch round and jet black. He was dead within six months of his first visit to the doc's. But...stay off those fucking sunbeds!!! you really think you'll get laid more looking like a neon peach?

I thought everyone knew that sunbeds were very bad for you!! Fake tan is the way forward, just don't overdo it, orange is so not a good look.

It's probably nothing to worry about but no harm in going to the Doctor and getting it checked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.