skin cancer?

GStar said:
Fake tan is not the way forward!

I'm not washing my sheets because someone smeared themselves a shitty colour, rolled round for a while and then have now made themselves look like a jersey cow.

Natural skin is the way forward, or a holiday.
Just to be clear GStar do you and Ban share a bed because its not clear from that statement

MATCITY said:
GStar said:
Fake tan is not the way forward!

I'm not washing my sheets because someone smeared themselves a shitty colour, rolled round for a while and then have now made themselves look like a jersey cow.

Natural skin is the way forward, or a holiday.
Just to be clear GStar do you and Ban share a bed because its not clear from that statement

Funny really as I was wondering the same thing!!

I've slept on it and i think I have over-reacted, judging by some of the comments people have left it's not skin cancer.

p.s I'm not wearing fake tan, not to sound homophobic but my mates would rinse me for it. Anyway i'm knocking the sun bed on the head.

ban-mcfc said:
I've slept on it and i think I have over-reacted, judging by some of the comments people have left it's not skin cancer.

p.s I'm not wearing fake tan, not to sound homophobic but my mates would rinse me for it. Anyway i'm knocking the sun bed on the head.
but a sun bed is better?

MATCITY said:
ban-mcfc said:

but a sun bed is better?

well no, but i was stupid and didn't think about the risks. Won't be doing it again.

but id never fake tan in case of being called gay.

Michael Corleone said:
but id never fake tan in case of being called gay.

But your mates don't mind when you go the sunbed ? Thats inconsistent.

One time my mate suggested going to the sunbed and the rest of the group took the piss out of him so much that he didn't come out for ages. God I'd hate to know what would have happened if he actually used one.
possible skin cancer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.