Skin colour...ooooh controversial!

sjk2008 said:
This man is white.

Only white.

v7y51z.jpg

He's ginger.

What about whiteys with tattoos, can we call them Zebras?

Anyway, racism is old hat and beneath me. I go off eye colour, blue is best, everyone else is slightly inferior and stupid.

sjk2008 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
sjk2008 said:
This man is white.

Only white.

v7y51z.jpg

He's ginger.

Anyway, racism is old hat and beneath me. I go off eye colour, blue is best, everyone else is slightly inferior and stupid.

Blue eyes?

Gay.

Mine are more greenish to be honest. I admit to being inferior to blue eyed boys which does sound gay but it isn't.

whothefisAlice said:
sjk2008 said:
whothefisAlice said:
CORRECT!!

So tell me, what colour would you label the 'white' person?

Magnolia perhaps?

According to society 'white' but that is the WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE THREAD !!!!!! Fuck sake. I give up.

No the point of your thread was nothing more than a dig at racism and how best to discredit the normal way of thinking.
White,black,coloured,brown,yellow,etc etc.
I have no problem with any race,creed or colour,but it appears you do.
Why ??

TheMightyQuinn said:
sjk2008 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He's ginger.

Blue eyes?

Gay.

Mine are more greenish to be honest. I admit to being inferior to blue eyed boys which does sound gay but it isn't.

bit Hitlerish 2bh, tall, blonde and blue eyes is superior yet he's a short, dark haired, moustache wearer.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
My missus is mixed race and the other week when she was out in town she got abused by some black girls calling her a half breed and being generally derogatory to her. Being mixed race is tough when you can suffer racism from both white and black it seems, sorry just putting another slant on the topic. In regards to the OP, aren't Americans native Red Indians? I'm confused with all this pigeon holing.

Hey mate sorry to hear that.
You are quite right,we are ignorant as a race,but why anyone should have a dig at someone who is of mixed race,because of their feelings to someone of another colour is way beyond my comprehesion.
Think the wording "ignorant twats" springs to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.