Skint

Have to admit I just pissed myself at that voiceover just then. 'After 2 weeks on the run the police have finally tracked Dean down. To his own house'. Brilliant.

The 21 year old with 5 kids a 50 inch tv ,dvd player,laptops and a boyfriend with more tats than a American gangbanger looked skint to me with her £1600 a month and all her rent paid looked on her arse to me

-- Mon May 20, 2013 8:29 pm --

Bluemoon dan said:
Have to admit I just pissed myself at that voiceover just then. 'After 2 weeks on the run the police have finally tracked Dean down. To his own house'. Brilliant.

Yeah herd that and pissed myself also

And the latest the girl mentioned above has just said social has been stopped cause they think we live together "everyone knows cause the registrar office told em "

Just switched over because its pissing me off. They skint but have a 40inch tv? Just lazy fuckers really.

Bluemoon dan said:

It took them longer to find Osama Bin Laden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.