Skint

Skint with a 500474793 inch flat screen and £1600 a month paid by the decent hard working folk who probably don't come out with much more than that for working their arse off...... Welcome to 'Scratter Britain' people.

didactic said:
Seasideblue said:
The 21 year old with 5 kids a 50 inch tv ,dvd player,laptops and a boyfriend with more tats than a American gangbanger looked skint to me with her £1600 a month and all her rent paid looked on her arse to me

-- Mon May 20, 2013 8:29 pm --

Bluemoon dan said:
Have to admit I just pissed myself at that voiceover just then. 'After 2 weeks on the run the police have finally tracked Dean down. To his own house'. Brilliant.

Yeah herd that and pissed myself also

And the latest the girl mentioned above has just said social has been stopped cause they think we live together "everyone knows cause the registrar office told em "

She had the nerve to blame the government. How exactly did the government make her become the local bicycle?
It's what idiots do mate. Just look at this forum. But add the word toff for good measure.

What has the country come to where that sort of place exists? Its a place of total despair and almost void of hope.

I don't know what the answer is but a women of 21 with 5 kids is wrong, seen as though she has no way of supporting them. They all seem to want children to fill an empty part of their life i.e love

You can't stop the benefits as the children will suffer so I don't know what the answer is. I moan about going to work but give me work than that life any day!

Blue Hefner said:
What has the country come to where that sort of place exists? Its a place of total despair and almost void of hope.

I don't know what the answer is but a women of 21 with 5 kids is wrong, seen as though she has no way of supporting them. They all seem to want children to fill an empty part of their life i.e love

You can't stop the benefits as the children will suffer so I don't know what the answer is. I moan about going to work but give me work than that life any day!

Sadly this is the case all over the country- have you visited North Manchester for example- its no lobger a shock to me. And while the government continues to reward scratters for having litters of kids and not working it'll grow and grow.

blue81 said:
Blue Hefner said:

Sadly this is the case all over the country- have you visited North Manchester for example- its no lobger a shock to me. And while the government continues to reward scratters for having litters of kids and not working it'll grow and grow.

That's thing though, I don't really see benifits as a 'reward' and the goverment can't just stop giving them housing benifits and other credits as it would result in lots of unwanted, ill, homeless or dead children littering the streets.

I've said it on here before and it didn't go down to well but some sort of breeding licence could help. Unless a person can prove they have the means(with perhaps some state help) to support a child then they shouldn't be allowed to have one.

Benifits and credits should be for people who have fell on gard times, not some sort of lifestyle choice

What I did notice about 'Skint' was that the whole estate seems to be full of people under 25, there didn't seem to be any sort of parental figure. No worthwhile role models, just people hanging around all day just drifting through life. All very sad

£1600 a month with her bills paid. So, having that to spend on food and whatever else you want is the same as somebody with around a 30k a year job?
DId my fucking head in in watching that, why do i fucking bother. Skint???!? Im fucking skint!

Blue Hefner said:
I've said it on here before and it didn't go down to well but some sort of breeding licence could help. Unless a person can prove they have the means(with perhaps some state help) to support a child then they shouldn't be allowed to have one.
But how would that work? I assume you're not advocating a temporary sterilisation program overseen by the government, so surely people would just continue to do whatever the fuck they want to. Just like they continue to own dangerous dogs or drive cars without a license.

Blue Hefner said:
blue81 said:
Blue Hefner said:

That's thing though, I don't really see benifits as a 'reward' and the goverment can't just stop giving them housing benifits and other credits as it would result in lots of unwanted, ill, homeless or dead children littering the streets.

Benifits and credits should be for people who have fell on gard times, not some sort of lifestyle choice

What I did notice about 'Skint' was that the whole estate seems to be full of people under 25, there didn't seem to be any sort of parental figure. No worthwhile role models, just people hanging around all day just drifting through life. All very sad

I absolutely agree mate, but it does not sit well with some folk the idea of limiting or stopping from breeding. (funnily enough a communist country CHINA uses this system to control the population)

I would have a rigorous check before people are allowed to breed to ensure we have a nation of well looked after, loved children. The checks would involve.....

1) Income- a combined income of 30k.

2) Time spent as a couple- MINIMUM of 18 months

3) Drug/alcohol tests- don't want lazy cannabis wasters briniging up kids- sorry.

4) Employment history- Are the perspective parents in regular employment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.