Skrtel

taconinja said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Rather have Agger than Skrtel. Skrtel's a thug on the same level as Huth but Agger can at least play football.
Complete agreement. 20-25 million for Agger? That's something to consider. Not Skrtel though.
Same here, Agger looks the better player. Whereas skrtel has the attitude of Roy Keane.

SJC said:
taconinja said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Rather have Agger than Skrtel. Skrtel's a thug on the same level as Huth but Agger can at least play football.
Complete agreement. 20-25 million for Agger? That's something to consider. Not Skrtel though.
Same here, Agger looks the better player. Whereas skrtel has the attitude of Roy Keane.

Just because someone looks like a thug, doesn't mean they are.

You clearly haven't watched Skrtel play much if you think he is a thug.

Man Cini said:
SJC said:
taconinja said:

You obviously don't remember the aerial challenge he did at COMS (as it was then) a couple of seasons back. Studs raked down the back of one of our players (was it Jo?). The bloke is a clogger.

jimharri said:
Man Cini said:
SJC said:

You obviously don't remember the aerial challenge he did at COMS (as it was then) a couple of seasons back. Studs raked down the back of one of our players (was it Jo?). The bloke is a clogger.

Micha ? the wanker should have his bollox lopped off for that alone.... either way £20 + million for a back up, this is never going to happen.

sniff said:
jimharri said:
Man Cini said:

Micha ? the wanker should have his bollox lopped off for that alone.... either way £20 + million for a back up, this is never going to happen.
Cheers for that. When you get to my age the memory gets a bit iffy!

Man Cini said:
SJC said:
taconinja said:

I do remember elbowing Aguero last year at anfield, resulting in a nice shiner for Aguero. The man is a thug and a bully.

Agger over skrtel all day

he`s mobile, good passer, strong in the air and has a decent shot on him

wouldn`t be cheap at about £20 but would be worth it!!

jimharri said:
sniff said:
jimharri said:

Cheers for that. When you get to my age the memory gets a bit iffy!

It WAS Jo. Zabs made up for it though if I'm not mistaken, Skrtel had his knee injury during that game.

Man Cini said:
Yes I'm back, the LFC fan.

I am disappointed about these Skrtel rumours. He was clearly our best player last season and you never want to lose your best players.

I think he would definately oust Lescott in your team and the good think about Skrtel is he rarely gets injured.

He is good on the ball, good in the air and is mobile for a big guy.

I think only Kompany was better than Skrtel last season in the league. Having said all that I'd rather we lost Skrtel than Agger, as you can't find many centre halfs as good on the ball as Agger is and when Agger is fit we are usually a much better team!

I actually prefer Agger... Good solid player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.