Skrtel

BlueinCumbria said:
Apologies if already posted - don't usually post on tranfer section but a fella at works son works at Liverpool FC and reckons we are in for Skrtel and talks have taken place........not sure if posted elsewhere but thought i'd share!

Not fussed if you want to call me a bullshitter etc as i normally reside in off topic talking about boobs and minge........

Would improve the squad no doubt and played really well last season - my only question /worry would be why are Pool prepared to sell him - they need to buy a few players this closed season and half decent centre halfs aint cheap and the Coates chap still has a bit to go

dctid said:
BlueinCumbria said:
Apologies if already posted - don't usually post on tranfer section but a fella at works son works at Liverpool FC and reckons we are in for Skrtel and talks have taken place........not sure if posted elsewhere but thought i'd share!

Not fussed if you want to call me a bullshitter etc as i normally reside in off topic talking about boobs and minge........

Would improve the squad no doubt and played really well last season - my only question /worry would be why are Pool prepared to sell him - they need to buy a few players this closed season and half decent center half's aint cheap and the Coates chap still has a bit to go

The number one reason is the same reason the Red Sox are going to miss out again, money. They want there money back and they want it soon. Skrtel will cost between £15-20 million, they have Coates, Carragher, Agger and maybe we could send Kolo the other way! Skrtel will be the one they can get the best money for.

Would only able to play him in televised games after the 8 o'clock watershed so as not to frighten any children watching

Kun Aguero said:
Looking on RAWK it seems a dipper "ITK" Duncan Jenkins on Twatter said it is a done deal(for 20 million.)

I've been told by a good source a while back that we are after Skrtel, Supposedly he wants out of Liverpool too.
Hope we sign him he's a good player.

SWPISHOME said:
Kun Aguero said:
Looking on RAWK it seems a dipper "ITK" Duncan Jenkins on Twatter said it is a done deal(for 20 million.)

I've been told by a good source a while back that we are after Skrtel, Supposedly he wants out of Liverpool too.
£20 MILLION?!?!?!?!??!
You've got to be having a laugh, much better CB's out there for that! Chelsea got Cahill for like £8M!

£20million would be highway robbery, I don't believe we're paying that for him.

dillbi95 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Kun Aguero said:

£20 MILLION?!?!?!?!??!
You've got to be having a laugh, much better CB's out there for that! Chelsea got Cahill for like £8M!

Because Cahill was out of contract at the end of the season.
He was being rated at 18m with 18months on his contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.