Skrtel

if this is true then something has gone wrong. Against top euro teams we need more than just an enforcer (thug) we need the best available. Which excludes cloggers like skrtel

Would put pressure on Joleon for his place next season. A good player, but not a ball player. If you look at Vinnie he's a good passer and can run with the ball, whereas Skrtel can't really do either. I do rate him though.

There is absolutely no indication that this transfer is even in the pipe line

Dont see why people are getting excited by it

And in the Mail

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2162347/Manchester-City-want-Liverpools-Martin-Skrtel-Real-Madrid-eye-David-Silva.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Silva.html</a>

We can only buy those players that are available - he is a decent centre half amd will do a decent job if true - Bobby cannot fook around with a younger less experienced lad after the purchase of Savic - all this he is a thug shit sometimes just sometimes you need someone whom can out there foot through the ball -

RAWK reporting a 20 million bid gone in - probably bolloxs but i think that there is something in this

One of the best centre halves in the league, in a position where we are weak beyond the main two. This could be a good move if it's true.

McFcMiKe7 said:
Prefer to give Boyata some game time tbh.

No chance if Mancini is looking at bringing in another centre half he aint going to have two inexperienced and some would say limited centre half as back up. Sure bring Boyotta back but him and Savic as back up to Vinny & Jolean - not a chance in hell - there is too much of a fine line between success and failure

New centre half and rotate Savic and or Boyotta with the others for cups game and see how they perform

Personally i think Boyotta will not play many more games for City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.