Sky Abroad

hampshireblue

As Brexit just seems to keep on giving, we can no longer watch Sky in the EU. We are off to Cyprus for a couple of months, so can anyone help with the best VPN to get to allow Sky Go to work in Cyprus. Nord VPN seems to come out well but is this destination dependent? Thanks.

KnaresboroughBlue

As Brexit just seems to keep on giving, we can no longer watch Sky in the EU. We are off to Cyprus for a couple of months, so can anyone help with the best VPN to get to allow Sky Go to work in Cyprus. Nord VPN seems to come out well but is this destination dependent? Thanks.
I use Nord VPN here and it is fine. In fact it has been fine wherever I've been.

I thought you could use Sky Go without a VPN though short-term (or maybe that was prior to Brexit).

hampshireblue

I use Nord VPN here and it is fine. In fact it has been fine wherever I've been.

I thought you could use Sky Go without a VPN though short-term (or maybe that was prior to Brexit).
Thanks for that. Apparently it has disappeared after Brexit! it used to be 30 days per device.

hampshireblue

Just a quick update that Express VPN has been flawless so far since we arrived. It used to be a bit dodgy in the Far East but seems OK here. fingers xxxxxed

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.