Sky Abroad

hampshireblue

As Brexit just seems to keep on giving, we can no longer watch Sky in the EU. We are off to Cyprus for a couple of months, so can anyone help with the best VPN to get to allow Sky Go to work in Cyprus. Nord VPN seems to come out well but is this destination dependent? Thanks.

As Brexit just seems to keep on giving, we can no longer watch Sky in the EU. We are off to Cyprus for a couple of months, so can anyone help with the best VPN to get to allow Sky Go to work in Cyprus. Nord VPN seems to come out well but is this destination dependent? Thanks.
I use Nord VPN here and it is fine. In fact it has been fine wherever I've been.

I thought you could use Sky Go without a VPN though short-term (or maybe that was prior to Brexit).

I use Nord VPN here and it is fine. In fact it has been fine wherever I've been.

I thought you could use Sky Go without a VPN though short-term (or maybe that was prior to Brexit).
Thanks for that. Apparently it has disappeared after Brexit! it used to be 30 days per device.

Just a quick update that Express VPN has been flawless so far since we arrived. It used to be a bit dodgy in the Far East but seems OK here. fingers xxxxxed

Are people still finding they can use VPN ok to circumvent Sky restrictions?

I'm in Greece at the moment and trying to use Nord to watch Sky Go but the Sky Go app says content not available in my region (I'm connected to the UK).

Anyone know how to fix this?

Just get fake sky (IPTV) and do away with that nonsense. Also much cheaper about £40 - £60 for 6 months

Are people still finding they can use VPN ok to circumvent Sky restrictions?

I'm in Greece at the moment and trying to use Nord to watch Sky Go but the Sky Go app says content not available in my region (I'm connected to the UK).

Anyone know how to fix this?
The sky go app is very buggy at present. Apparently a W10 update has meant in many cases it won't work on a laptop, and indeed on mine it won't work, but still does on my ipad. I'm hoping my IPTV on my firestick will be OK when we arrive in Greece on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.