Sky again !!

kippaxblue76

Seen an advert last night from sky advertising the title run in, clips and comments about Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea but not a fucking dickie bird about us, I am so pleased I cancelled my subscription, wankers.

kippaxblue76 said:
Seen an advert last night from sky advertising the title run in, clips and comments about Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea but not a fucking dickie bird about us, I am so pleased I cancelled my subscription, wankers.

It is because we are on BT Sport this weekend, yet the other 3 are all on Sky.

mancity dan said:
kippaxblue76 said:

It is because we are on BT Sport this weekend, yet the other 3 are all on Sky.
Nail/head

Really!? REALLY!?

Its because West Ham V Us, Newcastle V United and Everton V Arsenal are all on sky.

Whereas your game is on BT.

smh, Calm down! They care about you too.

LFC-Fans said:
Really!? REALLY!?

Its because West Ham V Us, Newcastle V United and Everton V Arsenal are all on sky.

Agenda. How come everyone else gets to be on Sky and I have to listen to that annoying little twat Michael Owen?

LFC-Fans said:
Really!? REALLY!?

are West Ham playing Us i thought they were playing Us ? think its Southampton v Us and Us are playing West ham and then next week its Us v Us
anyway am i getting my scouse right ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.