Sky again !!

The only Agenda is - Making Money.

The other clubs are on Sky, this weekend we ain't.

* Music Artist signs to a label, releases a new album.
* A music magazine owned by a corporate (that also owns the music label) even though the artist is shit/never heard of, they'll put this artist on the front cover, and give a great review of the album.

Why Always Ste said:
The only Agenda is - Making Money.

The other clubs are on Sky, this weekend we ain't.

* Music Artist signs to a label, releases a new album.
* A music magazine owned by a corporate (that also owns the music label) even though the artist is shit/never heard of, they'll put this artist on the front cover, and give a great review of the album.

Your scenario has made it harder for people to understand.

mancity dan said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Seen an advert last night from sky advertising the title run in, clips and comments about Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea but not a fucking dickie bird about us, I am so pleased I cancelled my subscription, wankers.

It is because we are on BT Sport this weekend, yet the other 3 are all on Sky.

Quite true but you would think from that advert there are only 3 teams in the race, fuck em anyway they are not getting another penny off me.

bluemc1 said:
LFC-Fans said:
Really!? REALLY!?

Its because West Ham V Us, Newcastle V United and Everton V Arsenal are all on sky.

Whereas your game is on BT.

smh, Calm down! They care about you too.

are West Ham playing Us i thought they were playing Us ? think its Southampton v Us and Us are playing West ham and then next week its Us v Us
anyway am i getting my scouse right ?

Think Us got it spot on la.

bluemc1 said:
LFC-Fans said:
Really!? REALLY!?

Its because West Ham V Us, Newcastle V United and Everton V Arsenal are all on sky.

Whereas your game is on BT.

smh, Calm down! They care about you too.

are West Ham playing Us i thought they were playing Us ? think its Southampton v Us and Us are playing West ham and then next week its Us v Us
anyway am i getting my scouse right La?
close enough, it's fixed now anyway

Exactly what has been said allready

Sky Sports News is news about whats on Sky Sports not Sky reporting the sports news .

b6GJVo6.png

Lol.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:46 pm --<br /><br />
kippaxblue76 said:
mancity dan said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Seen an advert last night from sky advertising the title run in, clips and comments about Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea but not a fucking dickie bird about us, I am so pleased I cancelled my subscription, wankers.

It is because we are on BT Sport this weekend, yet the other 3 are all on Sky.

Quite true but you would think from that advert there are only 3 teams in the race, fuck em anyway they are not getting another penny off me.
That'll show em! How dare they only advertise the games they're broadcasting, those CUNTS!

kippaxblue76 said:

I've been tellin' yer fer three fuckin' seasons that MCFC do not exist as far as SSNakesTV is concerned. I'm certain that if we ever get on Sky they think it's Benitez's Napoli!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.