Sky again !!

Pigeonho said:
Lol.

-- Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:46 pm --

kippaxblue76 said:
mancity dan said:
It is because we are on BT Sport this weekend, yet the other 3 are all on Sky.

Quite true but you would think from that advert there are only 3 teams in the race, fuck em anyway they are not getting another penny off me.
That'll show em! How dare they only advertise the games they're broadcasting, those CUNTS!

If the rags were in the title race and not being shown on sky that weekend they would have been in the ad, 100%.

kippaxblue76 said:
Pigeonho said:
Lol.

kippaxblue76 said:
Quite true but you would think from that advert there are only 3 teams in the race, fuck em anyway they are not getting another penny off me.
That'll show em! How dare they only advertise the games they're broadcasting, those CUNTS!

If the rags were in the title race and not being shown on sky that weekend they would have been in the ad, 100%.
They couldn't be! It would infringe broadcasting rights. You are just being a paranoid Percy.

Pigeonho said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Pigeonho said:
Lol.

They couldn't be! It would infringe broadcasting rights. You are just being a paranoid Percy.

No they really would, without a shadow of a doubt, bit surprised they were not in it anyway.

kippaxblue76 said:
Pigeonho said:
kippaxblue76 said:

No they really would, without a shadow of a doubt, bit surprised they were not in it anyway.
Ok

On Tuesday night, the rags were on ITV, but that didn't stop Sky devoting about 50% of their pre-match coverage to them. IIRC, I don't think other British teams were similarly treated when they had the "benefit" of Clive "That night in Barcelona" Tyldesley and his sidekick Andy Townsend commentating on them.

Or perhaps it's my paranoia kicking in.

crazyg said:
On Tuesday night, the rags were on ITV, but that didn't stop Sky devoting about 50% of their pre-match coverage to them. IIRC, I don't think other British teams were similarly treated when they had the "benefit" of Clive "That night in Barcelona" Tyldesley and his sidekick Andy Townsend commentating on them.

Or perhaps it's my paranoia kicking in.

Yep,thats correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.