Sky bet advert

penalty spot

Hi as from this morning I have been hit with a sky bet advert which is presented when trying to start up Bluemoon. Is this just due to your sponsors or is it something to do with my own settings. Its a tad in your face advert.

I've noticed it also, I have to say it really is annoying and too in your face. I understand the need for adverts on the site to help with costs to run the site but it is becoming an issue !

Sorry about that, it is a bit intrusive. It should only appear for guests though (i.e. if you're not logged in), and is limited to appearing once in a 24 hour period (and I think the campaign ends soon anyway).

Ok thanks Ric will bear that in mind I realize the needs for funds are essential and once is not so bad.

Ric said:
Sorry about that, it is a bit intrusive. It should only appear for guests though (i.e. if you're not logged in), and is limited to appearing once in a 24 hour period (and I think the campaign ends soon anyway).
I stay logged in on my PC and it was still appearing although you seem to have sorted it now anyway, cheers.

I spoke too soon, it's back and I was definitely logged in. Although the countdown was possibly shorter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.