Sky Broadband outage

So who's effected then?

I've been without broadband for over 4 hours, Joy.

From tweets to there support its lots of Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and over to Liverpool.

Yet there trusty broadband checker shows no problems....

I am on SKY BB and no problems up until now, so at least you know it's not a national outage.

So who's effected then?

I've been without broadband for over 4 hours, Joy.

From tweets to there support its lots of Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and over to Liverpool.

Yet there trusty broadband checker shows no problems....

If you have mobile plan with unlimited data use it as a router if not you can buy data in a one off!

My virgin broadband is fine

Been off since half one this morning, phoned Sky up at 8am, didn't say there was a problem, went bed, wife said it came back on at half ten, gone off again. Wife n daughter not happy as they WFH, hope it comes back on in time for footy...worst part is that we've got Skyglass so no TV!! Had to bring the one down from bedroom....linked tablet to my virginmedia phone...bet it's them pesky Russkies....

Been off since half one this morning, phoned Sky up at 8am, didn't say there was a problem, went bed, wife said it came back on at half ten, gone off again. Wife n daughter not happy as they WFH, hope it comes back on in time for footy...worst part is that we've got Skyglass so no TV!! Had to bring the one down from bedroom....linked tablet to my virginmedia phone...bet it's them pesky Russkies....

Back up now for me in South Manchester. It’s been out all day aside from a little around 10-11am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.