Sky/ESPN live fixtures

Blatant attempt by SKY to ensure Liverpool or Arsenal or both are top of the league for a couple of hours.

I'm really surprised that it was ESPN rather than Sky what picked the Tottenham game.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 am --<br /><br />
blue order said:
Blatant attempt by SKY to ensure Liverpool or Arsenal or both are top of the league for a couple of hours.

How??

Chelsea is the first live game!

Their business partners get prime time billing on the opening day of course

''Barney Francis, managing director of Sky Sports, said: "Manchester United and Chelsea both feature as part of a live Ford Super Sunday double header on the opening weekend of the season''

Super Sunday Man Ush1ted wank wank wank

What a fucking surprise

might struggle to get to that game now unless i can take my 3 year old daughter with me. can i take her in without a ticket and sit her on my knee ?. other half works late weekdays and i'm saving my babysitting resources for the euro and FA midweek games so can't take the piss too much

Crocker said:
I'm really surprised that it was ESPN rather than Sky what picked the Tottenham game.

-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:27 am --

blue order said:

How??

Chelsea is the first live game!

Because it means the Dippers and the Arse are playing first on th Sat giving them chance to win and go top before the big boys play

The sooner we can dump these twats and show everything on MCTV the better it will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.